Terms & Conditions/Purchase Agreement
1) By purchasing any item on this website the buyer agrees to take full responsibility for any and all use/misuse of any/every device and item purchased. Buyer agrees to hold the seller free from any and all liability for use/misuse of any item purchased, including but not limited to injury, pain, illness or damage.
2) Buyer takes and accepts full personal responsibility for any and all measurements and sizing specifications provided for their purchase of custom, made-to-order jewelry.
3) Buyer understands purchases will ship via U.S. Post Office unless another delivery service is requested, and that insurance is available as an option. Buyer understands and agrees that seller will not be responsible for lost parcels that are not insured by the buyer. It is suggested that buyer purchases insurance.
Upon request, seller will obtain a price for insurance from the U.S. Post Office. The price for insurance is dependent upon the price of the item purchased. Since the amount of time for delivery is outside seller's control, seller cannot guarantee a specific day of delivery. However, the post office always provides an estimated day/date of delivery, which is emailed to you.
4) Refunds: Since each piece of jewelry on this website is custom made to your specifications from raw materials, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. However, attempts to rectify problems with any jewelry ordered will be implemented and may include modifying and/or repairing any purchased item. Charges may apply to modify or adjust item purchased.
5) Guarantee: If any device arrives broken it will be replaced free of charge. Buyer is to return original item to for inspection and final decision in regard to repairing, modifying or replacing the device.